COMPUTER-BASED TRAINING SYSTEM
• Reduced travel and facility costs with virtual classrooms
• Faster employee time to proficiency
• Lower administrative program management costs
• Less financial risk associated with meeting regulatory compliance requirements
• Decreased employee turnover costs by providing focused training and development
• Improved company performance by ensuring training activities are strategically aligned with employee development needs
• Reduced hardware costs by utilizing online training in lieu of downloading an internal system
FEATURES OF OTS ONLINE
Exact Functions: Image enhancement functions are displayed exactly as on the machine (including VARI in all views).
Multiple Views: Capable of displaying images in a second view.
Reporting: As an administrator or responsible person you will receive a monthly list of training times of the participants for checking and for submission to the competent authority.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP and higher
Browser: Firefox 21+, Chrome, Internet Explorer Version 8+
Internet Connection Speed: Minimum 1.000 kBit/s
Screen Resolution: Minimum 1280vx800
Available Languages: German, English
Initial/Recurring Training for X-Ray Operations
The OTS module "Initial/Recurring Training for X-Ray Operations" is a newly developed X-ray simulator used for initial and recurrent X-ray image evaluation training for staff at security checkpoints. This simulator can be used for all checkpoints at which access control takes place (power plants, industrial companies, courts etc.).
Using this simulator, screeners‘ skills are intensively enhanced to quickly and reliably detect threat items carried by persons other than passengers and other items which they carry with them, which is essential in order to increase overall security.
At the beginning of the course the security staff is confronted with everyday image material which is customary in their field of work in a series of information learning units. Here the daily routine at the checkpoint is simulated. The screener has to make the decision whether there is a forbidden object in the image or an object that requires special permission.
For effective use of this simulator a basic knowledge of X-ray evaluation is required such as the usage of the available image enhancement functions, legal aspects as well as the detection of weapons and bombs, especially the composition of an IED. (ID#: STI0004)