COMPUTER-BASED TRAINING SYSTEM
• Reduced travel and facility costs with virtual classrooms
• Faster employee time to proficiency
• Lower administrative program management costs
• Less financial risk associated with meeting regulatory compliance requirements
• Decreased employee turnover costs by providing focused training and development
• Improved company performance by ensuring training activities are strategically aligned with employee development needs
• Reduced hardware costs by utilizing online training in lieu of downloading an internal system
FEATURES OF OTS ONLINE
Exact Functions: Image enhancement functions are displayed exactly as on the machine (including VARI in all views).
Multiple Views: Capable of displaying images in a second view.
Reporting: As an administrator or responsible person you will receive a monthly list of training times of the participants for checking and for submission to the competent authority.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP and higher
Browser: Firefox 21+, Chrome, Internet Explorer Version 8+
Internet Connection Speed: Minimum 1.000 kBit/s
Screen Resolution: Minimum 1280vx800
Available Languages: German, English
Advanced Training for X-Ray Operations
The Advanced Training for X-Ray Operations course especially deals with the detection and handling of a wide range of improvised explosive devices, firearms, ammunition, knives, scissors, and other dangerous threats. This course is the perfect, well-rounded program for intermediate screeners at any checkpoint.
The technology administered into these courses allows students to simulate on the-job training like never before. Students are first presented with an X-ray image and can then use the image filter options available on X-ray instruments to better examine the photograph for threats present. Students are then able to select whether or not they see a threat in each image.
Currently, all course license options listed below are offered for Smiths Detection X-ray systems, with the exception of the Premium license which is also offered for Rapiscan instruments.
Screening concealed items comes with the responsibility of having familiarized oneself with the particular characteristics of X-ray images and how they respond to threats. With the assistance of authentic X-ray interpretation training, screeners are able to deepen any existing knowledge and become able to quickly and reliably detect threats in checkpoint X-ray images. (ID#: STI0003)