This course will train personnel on how to exploit a scene in a CIED environment using systematic procedures to gather evidence and gain intelligence that might otherwise be overlooked.
History in both Iraq & Afghanistan has shown us that vast amounts of key information can be missed or overlooked because we had not trained well enough for operating in today’s current environment. We have to adapt and change our mindset to be successful at Site exploitation.
• MKDS can provide MTT to deliver training at home station
• Realistic training scenarios and final exercises to confirm: check on learning
As part of the training the students will be exposed to the following:
• HME laboratory: recognition, dangers, test equipment
• Doc. & Media Exploitation: recognition, gathering, common mistakes made
• Role players to enable Biometrics & tactical questioning to be carried out
• Hands on training with various explosive detector kits and search tools
• Exposure to different IED components & Switches
• Practical Exercises to evaluate the training being taught
• Expert training and real life discussions on lessons learned from SE missions
"Very Professional, the instruction was very accurate with vital information. Excellent Course."
"Excellent course, well conducted by a very experienced trainer. To be recommended to all people that have to deal with CIED exploitation issues"
"This course is an exceptional overview of WIT Team capabilities and requirements. It is a perfect course for anyone involved in the IED fight".
"Training was excellent. Thorough and current to today's threats. I would recommend it to the members of my unit"
"I found this course to be very informative and a great tool and information that can be utilized in the Field"