This course will discuss in depth all the CIED enablers that are available for your consideration to deploy. It will discuss different equipment as well as trained assets within the Brigade that can be called upon to assist. By the end of the course you will have a good understanding of the capabilities as well as the limitations that each have. By having a good understanding, it will help you plan on which assets you should consider deploying, and how they can support each other.
It is important for all Military Leaders at both the senior and Junior level to be aware of what assets are available and how to best deploy these assets to support the mission when operating in a CIED environment.
As part of the training the students will be exposed to the following:
• HME laboratory: recognition, dangers, actions on finding one
• Enemy TTP`s when emplacing IED`s
• EOD/Search/WTI Team breakdown & capabilities
• HUMINT & Detainee checking & processing
• CIED Enablers equipment available
• Explosive Detector Dogs: Types: Capabilities & limitations
• Vehicle load plans when working in a CIED environment
• Terrain analysis exercises
• Mission Exercise Threat assessments
• Syndicate planning & Table Top Exercises and discussions
"Very Professional, the instruction was very accurate with vital information. Excellent Course."
"Excellent course, well conducted by a very experienced trainer. To be recommended to all people that have to deal with CIED exploitation issues"
"This course is an exceptional overview of WIT Team capabilities and requirements. It is a perfect course for anyone involved in the IED fight".
"Training was excellent. Thorough and current to today's threats. I would recommend it to the members of my unit"
"I found this course to be very informative and a great tool and information that can be utilized in the Field"